Monday, July 5, 2010
Recipe: Watermelon "Cocktail"
I tried out an idea I had tonight, and it came out AWESOME! Thought I would post it, along with some pics.
Makes 3 servings
About 1/3 of a large watermelon, cut up and de-seeded
2 or 3 lemons
1) Blend watermelon in the blender until it reaches a smooth texture
2) In a bowl, squeeze the juice from the lemons, making sure no seeds get in the juice
3) Add lemon juice and two hand fulls of ice to the blender
4) Blend for about 5 seconds
5) Optional: Add a little stevia to taste. I didn't think it needed any sweetening, but my husband made me put some in there. :P
6) Pour into your favorite fun glasses and drink up!
Owen loved his!