Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weight loss

My baby turned 2 months old on Friday. He's so perfect. I love spending time with him and getting to know him. He's such a blessing. The Bible does not lie when it speaks of children being a blessing from the Lord.

What is not a blessing from the Lord (and probably part of the garden curse) is weight gain from pregnancy! UGH! I was a little overweight before pregnancy. And I gained 25 lbs, which was great, exactly what I should have gained. But, I have only lost 15 lbs. I thought that breastfeeding was supposed to melt the weight off.

I desperately want to lose the weight, but I don't know how to do that and eat well. I mean, I'm eating well. But, I don't want to "diet", because that seems unhealthy. I feel like if I eat right and exercise, I should just be the perfect weight, but I guess it doesn't work that way? Very annoying.

I went to a wedding yesterday and had nothing nice to wear because I'm 20 lbs heavier than I'd like to be. How can I lose it?

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to lose weight while eating healthy. It all comes down to calories in and calories out. Just figure out your caloric needs based on your current weight and subtract 500 calories a day via diet or exercise.

    ReplyDelete